美劇《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精講 第1期:把頭卡在欄杆裡
字號:大 | 中 | 小[網頁劃詞已開啟] 評論 打印 收藏本文
Kids, breakfast! kids.
孩子們 吃早飯了 孩子們
Phil, would you get them?
菲爾 把他們叫下來好嗎
Yeah. Just a sec.Kids!
好 等下 孩子們
That is Okay.
這真是 算了
Kids? Get down here!
孩子們 快下來
Why are you guys yelling at us when we're way upstairs?
我們遠在樓上 你們喊也沒用
Just text me. All right. That's not gonna happen.
發短信就行了 那是不可能的
And, wow! You're not wearing that outfit.
你不能穿這套衣服出門
What's wrong with it?
這衣服怎麼了
Honey, do you have anything to say
親愛的 對你女兒這條裙子
to your daughter about her skirt? Sorry.
有什麼意見嗎 不好意思
Oh, yeah. That looks really cute, sweetheart. Thanks.
挺可愛的嘛 寶貝 謝了
No. It's way too short.
不行 這裙子太短了
People know you're a girl.
大家知道你是女生
You don't need to prove it to them.
沒必要穿這麼少給他們看
Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.
盧克又把頭卡在欄杆裡了
I got it. Where's the baby oil?
我去吧 嬰兒油在哪兒
It's on our bedside tab- I don't know. Find it.
在我們床頭的 我不知道 你自己找
Come on!
拜託
I was out of control growing up.
我在成長期間很皮
There, you know? I said it.
你看 我坦白了
I-I just don't want my kids...
我只是不想讓我的孩子
to make the same bad mistakes I made.
犯我一樣的錯
I-If Haley never wakes up on a beach in Florida, half-naked,
只要海莉沒有半裸著在佛羅里達沙灘上醒來
I've done my job.
我就完成任務了
Our job. Right.
我倆的任務 對
I've done our job.
我就算完成了我倆的任務
 
重點單詞       
◎constant    ['kɔnstənt]  
◎futile    ['fju:tail]       
◎banister    ['bænistə]    
◎ stick    [stik]    
◎ yell    [jel]    
◎control    [kən'trəul]

 

◎You don't need to prove it to them.沒必要穿這麼少給他們看

◎prove to證明◎I'll prove to the world that he was right. 我將向世人證明他是對的。

◎ As a whole our efforts did not prove to be futile. 總體說來,我們的努力沒有白費。

◎stick to粘附在…上◎ Luke got his head stuck in the banister again.盧克又把頭卡在欄杆裡了
◎You'd better stick to your last. 你最好還是做自己分內的事。
◎She stuck to her task like grim death. 她百折不撓地執行任務。
 
 

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 LadyLee 的頭像
LadyLee

LadyLee的學習筆記小行星

LadyLee 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(2)